Call Chris: 919.533.9535
Chris Ketchel is a licensed REALTOR® with an exceptional work ethic that comes from being raised by a homebuilder. He has designed and built local construction projects and worked as an area manager for national award winning home builders. With an education in urban studies from Kent State University, he has a passion for understanding how and why cities grow. Chris has a proven track record as a real estate research analyst, immersed in data.
I chose the Triangle area of North Carolina as my home, and absolutely love this place. I raised my son in the quintessential Mayberry-like town of Pittsboro, where I coached little league baseball, and served on planning committees. I moved to downtown Durham in 2007 to develop a deeper knowledge of blues music, and you can often find me dancing at the Blue Note Grill. When I get the chance, I enjoy retreating to the North Carolina Mountains.
- Created a data gathering system covering North Carolina
- Tracked, maintained, and disseminated detailed data sets
- Analyzed relationships, and produced insights about patterns
- Documented and prioritized specific outcomes resulting from data
- Improved market statistical methodology for the local market
- Developed over 100-acres of raw land for both residential and commercial
- Performed land use and market feasibility studies
- Wrote applications and acquired entitlements for land development
- Prepared financial models / proformas on potential land purchases